Hivewire is part of the next software revolution: empowering non-technical teams to create and implement custom built workflow solutions without writing code.
We are passionate about how our customers use Hivewire for business critical business workflows and our customers are passionate about how flexible and robust Hivewire is for their unique needs. Similar to lego blocks, building in Hivewire is a near limitless experience, and as such the problems we can tackle for fast-growing businesses are endless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our team and we need to grow accordingly.
As a Product Specialist, you will provide expertise and technical insights during conversations with both new and existing customers. You will partner closely with Sales and process consultants to scope, manage and deliver customer implementations. You’ll work with our customers to deeply understand their requirements, visually map complex processes, and with that information you’ll build custom solutions that allow customers to quickly adopt Hivewire. You will become an authority that the whole team will rely on and an author of best practices that customers will trust.
- As a Product Specialist, you will participate in the workflow discovery and evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the product expert and advocate
- Build and demonstrate custom proofs of concept that allow prospects to understand and evaluate Hivewire’s capabilities within the context of their own data and workflow
- Participate in discussions with prospects to understand their business processes and technical needs in order to produce clear and comprehensive project plans that accelerate customer time-to-value
- Immediately drive impact with customers throughout the entire lifecycle of projects to define, design, develop and implement tailored software solutions using Hivewire’s no-code platform
- Design, build and launch new relational data models for customer workflows
- Drive adoption by educating and empowering customers to become self-sufficient with building workflow applications on their own
- Manage project scope, risks and customer expectations throughout the sales and implementation process
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time and in-scope solution delivery
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to expand our platform capabilities based on customer feedback
- Surface trends and patterns across implementations, identifying best practices and creating resources for internal and external stakeholders that allow us to scale a best-in-class implementation organization
- Partner with Account Executives to identify, qualify and pursue new revenue opportunities from new and existing enterprise customers
To be successful in this role you need to be able to take complicated business requirements and translate them into technical database structures and workflows. This requires an ability to embrace deep work, to reconcile competing technical requirements, and an appreciation for small details.
- Ability to creatively problem solve by leveraging different combinations of resources to achieve valuable results
- Familiarity with Business Process Management, or Low/No Code Development tools is a plus
- Not an order taker; ask “why” questions and solve the right problems
- Passionate about technology and enjoy continuously learning
- You grasp the fundamentals of database design and are passionate about creating unique solutions to complex business problems
- You have a history of managing multiple assignments simultaneously and can work independently to drive projects to completion with a high level of attention to detail
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day
- You are detail oriented, organized, and have an ability to simplify complex problems.
- You are empathetic by nature and are willing to imagine yourself in the various roles within our customers organizations
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision and life)
- Competitive salary $75,000-85,000/year + Bonus for successful work
- Stock options for full-time employees
- A fun, fast-moving and collaborative environment where every team member influences company trajectory
- A continuous supply of fresh honey in the office, straight from the Hivewire hives!