Senior Frontend Engineer
About the Company
Hivewire is a venture-backed startup building the future of collaborative databases and automated workflows. We believe that anyone who wants to build a customized workflow application should be able to do so, no coding required. We’re passionate about building a beautiful product that allows individuals and teams to stop force-fitting processes into off-the-shelf software, and start managing their day-to-day in a way that best suits their needs. Join us to be at the forefront of empowering makers and doers to accomplish more.
You’ll be among the first engineering hires at Hivewire, working directly with the CTO and founding team who have experience building and consulting on no code and custom workflow applications. We are looking for a curious and humble team member, ready to move quickly and build a platform that will become a core part of business operations for individuals and teams. You’ll play a vital role in bringing Hivewire's vision to light through architecting the very first versions of the product. If you are passionate about building a game-changing business with an ownership mentality, come join our young and hungry team.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Typescript + React
- Tackle tough design challenges that come with building the first version of a full-stack web application
- Take ownership in developing and shipping new features, while also improving core product features
- Rapidly prototype new ideas and test them with customers
- Contribute to the applications architecture to ensure a scalable, performant product
- Take complex frontend design challenges from our product roadmap and craft them into beautiful user experiences
What We Look For
- 3+ years of experience with software development
- Experienced with React
- An ability to innovate and contribute in a meaningful way (not just follow a spec)
- Scrappiness. One day you may be asked to build a web component, and the next to polish existing feature sets
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving startup environment, hungry for growth opportunities
- Experience in building and owning scalable frontend architecture
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision and life)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO and flex scheduling
- A fun, fast-moving and collaborative environment where every team member influences company trajectory
- A continuous supply of fresh honey in the office, straight from the Hivewire hives!